You can ship the orders in bulk wherein you can select multiple orders and mark them as Shipped.
- Go to the Orders tab.
- First, approve/confirm the orders. Confirming your orders before shipment is crucial to avoid customer cancellations and maintain a streamlined workflow.
- Select the required confirmed orders from the To Ship section.
- Click on Ship.
- It will redirect you to the shipment page. You can either Create shipping labels in bulk or update Existing Shipment or Deliver Shipment.
Create Shipping labels in Bulk:
It allows you to purchase the shipping label for all the selected orders at once, using the shipping carriers integrated with the Cin7 Orderhive account through Easypost.
- It by default has New Shipping label selected.
- Select the preset that you wish to apply for the order.
- You can use the Copy option besides the preset to copy and apply the preset to all selected orders.
- Once the preset gets applied on all the orders and the required details are filled you can proceed and hit Done.
This option helps you to keep a track of the parcel already sent through the shipment courier or 3PL. Cin7 Orderhive gives an elaborated list of all the popular Shipping Couriers across the globe.
- Click on Existing Shipment.
- It shows you the Shipping Date.
- Select the desired Courier from the drop-down. Cin7 Orderhive by default gives a variety of options when choosing carriers. The drop down consists of almost all popular carriers across the globe. You can also add a custom Shipping method here if required. Click Add Shipping Method.
- It redirects you to Shipment page where you can Name your custom Shipping method.
- Click on Save.
- You’ll be able to see this shipping method in the dropdown of the list of carriers while shipping.
- Enter the Tracking Number provided from the courier end.
- Choose the Ship From warehouse, i.e the warehouse you want to ship your orders from.
- Select the service that was selected and the shipping cost in the respective currency.
- Lastly, click on Done.
- Doing this will move the order from To Ship to Shipped on the main Orders page.
- These shipment details along with the tracking number would be pushed on your store end for the respective orders.
It helps you to directly deliver the shipment and mark the orders as completed. Usually, in cases like Shipment handover manually to the concerned person, this option comes into use.
- You can choose the Ship From warehouse i.e the warehouse you want to complete this order from.
- You can remove the records of the orders to be shipped by clicking on the - button.
- Lastly, click on Done.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.