Map products, auto-map products
Orderhive provides functionality to map SKUs within the system so as to manage unified inventory of a particular product.
If you are selling the same product with different SKUs on the same or a different channel, you can now merge them together with the help of Map functionality.
- Go to Products > Select the products that you want to Map together
- Click on Map after selecting the SKUs.
Mapping 2 or more products together will make it one product with the same stock in the same warehouse. Stock in different warehouses will be added together
The product with the star will be the main product/default product seen in the Orderhive interface.
Only the main product will be searchable in Orderhive.
You will lose inventory logs of secondary products.
All unshipped orders with secondary products will be replaced by the main product.
- The products will now be mapped after following the above mentioned steps. You’ll be able to see that the product which was Star marked will be the main product. When you go into the product detail page, in the Store Listing Section, you will be able to see the SKUs which are being mapped together. The stock of the main product will now be pushed to all the other channels.
- The Orders won’t be affected by the mapped product. The Reports will also work as usual. There won’t be any changes made to that.
- If you are maintaining duplicate SKUs on the channel and you want those to be auto-mapped, meaning you do not wish to manually map every product individually to maintain the same inventory - enable the toggle when you are integrating the channel. All the SKU’s which are duplicate on the same channel will be merged under a single SKU in Orderhive. Though in this case, you won’t be able to select the default SKU, it will be automatically selected by Orderhive.
Suppose a seller sells on the Shopify channel. He maintains duplicate SKUs just to increase the reach of the customers. The duplicate SKUs are ABC and ABC. It has been listed 2 times, on the channel.
When the syncing starts, the first product that is synced in Orderhive will be the parent product and the other one will be Automatically mapped under it. The stock of the parent product will be pushed on the channels.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.