Cin7 Orderhive supports multiple currencies. Cin7 Orderhive will automatically set your base/default currency based on the country you've selected while creating your account. You can select other currencies manually to work with sales and purchase orders.
Note: Once you’ve set the base/default currency for your account you will not be able to change it.
Steps to check your base currency:
To check & set-up the base/default currency for your account go to Settings > Profile > Default Currency > Save
Creating Sales Order in other currencies:
- Create a new sales order, select the currency in which the customer is going to pay.
- You’ll be able to see the conversion of the base currency and the selected currency in the line item that is ordered.
- You’ll also be able to see the conversion of the total revenue that is generated from the order in the currency the customer is paying and the base currency.
Creating Purchase Order in other currencies:
- Create a New Purchase Order and select the Currency in which the Product is being bought from the supplier.
- In Purchase Order, the conversion of the base currency and the other selected currency will be shown in the line item.
- Total Amount will also show the currency which is paid by the supplier and the base currency.
Note: All the currency conversion will be done depending on the live rates that are applicable at the time of placing the order/purchase order.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.