PrestaShop is a shopping cart platform that helps small to large businesses build and run a successful online store. Although PrestaShop is an open-source eCommerce platform, most of the software in the market don’t offer integration with PrestaShop. Cin7 Orderhive is one of the very few software in the market that provides integration with PrestaShop.
To Integrate your PrestaShop store with Cin7Orderhive:
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on Add New integration > PrestaShop
- To integrate the PrestaShop store with Cin7 Orderhive, download the Cin7 Orderhive API module and install it in your PrestaShop store. The Orderhive API module can be found under the PrestaShop integration details page.
- Login to your PrestaShop back-office account.
- Go to the Modules tab and click on Modules & Services.
- Click on Upload a Module.
- Click on the link Select file, browse through the zip file location on your computer and upload it. Once uploaded successfully you’ll get a success message.
- Go to Webservice settings under the Advanced Parameters tab.
- Now, click YES to Enable PrestaShop's web service and then click on Save.
- Click on Add new web service key.
- Click on Generate, check all the checkboxes, and click on the Save button.
- Copy the newly generated Key.
- Go to the Permissions section wherein the below three resources are mandatory to select. You can also select/deselect the other options according to your requirements.
- Now head back to the Cin7 Orderhive account and enter the following details:
- Store name: Kindly mention PrestaShop store name in Cin7 Orderhive. It will be used to identify the PrestaShop store across the Cin7 Orderhive account.
- Store URL: Enter the PrestaShop store URL, make sure it is in this format: http://www.example.com.
- Pass Key: Enter the web service key which you generated from your PrestaShop account.
- Default Warehouse: Select the store fulfillment warehouse to be attached to your PrestaShop Store.
- Stock Update Policy: Select the stock update policy for your store.
- Select Sync Orders date. Cin7 Orderhive will sync orders created on & after your selected date.
- Lastly, click on Done.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.