This article explains about the order, shipment, and customer details Orderhive imports from Prestashop and what information is updated back to Prestashop. Once integrated, Orderhive automatically syncs sales orders and customers from your Prestashop store.
Orderhive imports the below order fields from Prestashop:
- Order Number, Order ID
- Billing address (Address 1, address 2, company, city, province, zip)
- Shipping Address (Address 1, address 2, company, city, province, zip)
- Payment gateway (synced in Payment method in Orderhive)
- Total Price
- Notes - gift messages.
- Payment status (if checkout status is complete and no payment failure occurred, then it will be marked as paid in Orderhive)
- Payment (If we get a Transaction ID for e.g. Paypal transaction id, then payment is automatically created in Orderhive and the amount is highlighted in black")
- Line item details (SKU, variant id, name, price, discount, quantity ordered, quantity shipped, quantity returned, tax, tax (%))
- Extra items (tax, discount, shipping)
- Shipments (Tracking company, tracking number, shipping time)
Prestashop Returns/Refunds details synced in Orderhive:
- Item (quantity, SKU, price, name)
- Notes (synced as return reason in Orderhive)
Orderhive imports the below customer details from Prestashop:
- First name
- Last name
Order Status Mapping
For Prestashop, Orderhive receives the below order statuses. This table shows the statuses synced from Prestashop, as which status in prestashop is mapped to which status in Orderhive.
Push Stock Quantities: This toggle button enables you to push the inventory quantities to Prestashop channel.
Push Order Status Updates: This toggle button enables you to push the status updates from Confirmed to Delivered from Orderhive to Prestashop
Push Price Updates: This toggle button enables you to push the price updates from Orderhive to Prestashop.
Automatically archive products in Orderhive when deleted on store: When any product has been deleted in Prestashop, those products will be auto-archived in Orderhive so that they don’t appear in the product list.
Updating Shipment details:
Whenever you create a shipment for a Prestashop order, Orderhive will update the below on Prestashop.
- Orderhive will import shipment details from Prestashop for shipped orders. Shipping time (if not captured, sync date will be considered), carrier and tracking number will get updated.
- Orders from the last 30 days will get imported into Orderhive (updated in the last given days).
- Orderhive will only import orders whose checkout status is complete on Prestashop.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.