Manifest is a kind of confirmation that mentions the list of shipments that are going to be shipped that day. In general, carriers require shippers to print out a manifest form at the end of the day and pass it to the carrier for verification. To generate a Shipping manifest
- Go to the Shipments module
- Click on Manifests
Note: Only today’s and yesterday’s shipment will be allowed to close. Closing Manifest will enable Cin7 Orderhive to send those shipments to the respective carriers for verification. Once verified, it can be downloaded from Cin7 Orderhive.
Manifests are mandatory for the following shipping carriers:
- DHL eCommerce
As soon as you click on Manifest:
- Cin7 Orderhive allows you to select the shipments, which are to be shipped from different warehouses along with the corresponding carriers.
- Select a particular warehouse and a corresponding shipping carrier, and it will display a list of all outgoing shipments.
- Simply click on Close Manifest after you hand over the shipments to the respective courier personnel.
- After Closing Manifests, Cin7 Orderhive allows you to download the manifest and print it further.
- Click on Done after completing the required process.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.