Manifest is a kind of confirmation that mentions the list of shipments that are going to ship that day. In general, carriers requires shippers to print out a manifest form at the end of the day and pass to the carrier for verification.
- Go to Shipments
- Click on Manifests
Note: Only today’s and yesterday’s shipment will be allowed to close. Closing Manifest will enable Orderhive to send those shipments to the respective carriers for verification. Once verified, it can be downloaded from Orderhive.
Manifests are mandatory for the following shipping carriers:
- DHL ecommerce
As soon as you click on Manifest:
- Orderhive allows you to select the shipments, which are to be shipped from different warehouses along with the corresponding carriers.
- Select a particular warehouse and a corresponding shipping carrier, and it will display a list of all outgoing shipments.
- Simply click on Close Manifest after you handover the shipments to the respective courier personnel.
- After Closing Manifests, Orderhive allows you to download the manifest too.
- Click on Done after completing required process.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.