In Cin7 Orderhive, there are 2 ways of receiving the stock of a Purchase order:
- Receive stock manually.
- Receive stock by scanning barcodes.
Here is an explanation of both the methods:
- Once a Purchase order is created and raised to the supplier, it will show up in the RAISED status in the PO listing module.
- To receive the purchase order manually, click the Purchase order and hit the Receive button on the right panel of the page, or just select the purchase order from the PO listing page and then hit the Receive button.
- This will open up a window with all the details of the PO. Enter the quantities that are supposed to be received, from this page.
- Once completed, hit the Done button at the Bottom.
- In case you do not wish to receive all the quantities raised in one go, you can partially receive the PO as well. To partially receive the PO you need to enter any quantity less than the total raised quantity.
- If the PO is partially received a label of Partially Received will appear on the PO.
Another way to receive the quantities is by scanning the Barcodes of the products.
- Select the PO and then click on Receive > Receive by Scanning.
- This will open up the window with all the details of the PO. After this, click on Barcode scan where you can start scanning the barcode of the products one by one and the quantities will start incrementing. Once it is done, hit the Done button at the bottom.
- Cin7 Orderhive also provides a feature to generate the barcode labels of the products present in the purchase order so that it becomes easy to scan the physical barcode while receiving the products in the Purchase order.
Not getting what you need? Chat with us immediately.