- Help Center
- Receiving Stock
Reporting & Analytics
Serialization in Purchase Orders
Serialization is mainly used to track every single unit of the product. The serial number is assigned to each unit in the inventory to track during its lifecycle. It must be unique and it also helps to manage the inventory. While receiving Purchase Orders, you can assign respective serial numbers which will be added to the Products.
Adding serial numbers in the PO
- Go to the PO module and open a raised PO.
- Click on Receive or Receive by Scanning option.
- On the next page, you’ll get an option to Add Serial Number in the products.
- Click on Enter after adding the serial number.
- Click on Done once the Serial numbers are added.
- Once you complete the PO you will find the serial numbers added to the product.
- You can also scan the serial number in the Receive by Scanning option.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.