Presets are a group of pre-defined parameters used while generating shipping labels, so that you don't have to enter the details everytime you ship the orders.
Follow the below steps to add Presets:
- Go to Shipments
- Click on Presets
- Click on Add Preset
- Add the necessary details on the Preset form such as Preset Name, Carrier, Weight, Service, Packaging etc.
- Once selected, click on Done.
- These details will always remain the same whenever you select this preset. Likewise you can create multiple presets with different combinations of the given parameters.
- To edit any Preset you can click on that Preset.
- You can also delete a Preset, if required.
Using Presets in an Order:
- Go to Orders
- Open Order details page of any of the orders from the To Ship section.
- Click on Ship and then Next option and proceed to the next page.
- You’ll see the Preset option on the next page.
- Click on Presets and select the appropriate option.
- Once you select the Presets option, it will automatically apply the information associated with that Preset to this particular order.
- This way you will not have to manually select the same type of shipping combinations for every order individually.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.