Presets are a group of pre defined parameters used while generating shipping labels, so that you don't have to enter the details everytime you ship the orders.
Follow the below steps to add Presets:
- Go to Shipments
- Click on Presets
- Click on Add Preset
- Add the necessary details on the Preset form such as Preset Name, Carrier, Weight, Service, Packaging etc.
- Once selected, click on Done.
- These details will now always remain same whenever you select this preset. Likewise you can create multiple presets with different combinations of the given parameters.
- To edit any Preset you can click on that Preset.
- You can also delete a Preset, if required.
Using Presets in an Order:
- Go to Orders
- Open Order details page of any of the orders from the To Ship section.
- Click on Ship and then Next option and proceed to the next page.
- You’ll see Preset option on next page.
- Click on Presets and select the appropriate option.
- Once you select the Presets option, it will automatically apply the information associated with that Preset to this particular order.
- This way you will not have to manually select the same type of shipping combinations for every order individually.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.