This article will help you understand what product details are imported from Shopify and what information is updated back to Shopify from Orderhive.
Once integrated, Orderhive will import all your products and their variants and populate them on the Product page.
Orderhive imports the below product fields from Shopify
Weight and weight unit
The above details are also synced for variants. If in case Orderhive doesn’t receive the title of the variant, it will create a title in this format: Parent product title_Red_M. This title contains the parent product’s name and the attributes of the variants.
All the imported products will get populated on the Products page. The product quantity imported from Shopify is saved under the Available field in Orderhive. All the products will be part of the warehouse you selected during the integration.
When stock levels get updated
Whenever you change the stock in Orderhive or a new sales order drops on Shopify or on an integrated channel, Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to Shopify in real-time.
Products Quick Stock Adjustment
Below is the process for quick stock adjustment:
- Go to Products tab
- Click on the On Hand quantity of the product whose stock needs to be updated. The dotted line below the quantity signifies it is an editable field.
- Enter the new quantity in the New On Hand field and click on update. The reason for stock adjustment can be specified in the Reason field.
- Quick stock adjustment can also be done by opening the detail page of a particular product.
Important Note: Orderhive will automatically manage inventory for products only if you have kept the Push Stock Quantities option ON in the store settings.
You can follow below steps to reach store settings :
- Go to Settings on the left-hand side bottom of your screen
- Go to Settings → Stores to open the settings → Shopify Store → Push Stock Quantities, Keeping it ON will push the stock quantities to the Shopify Stores.
Managing Product Prices
Along with the ‘on hand’ stock quantities, the retail price can also be changed for a Shopify product. The new price will get updated to Shopify in real-time. Price of a product can be edited from the product page itself.
Enter the new price in the Retail Price field with reason if any and click on updat to save. This will trigger Orderhive to update the price to Shopify automatically.
New Products Sync:
After integration, if any new products are added in your Shopify store will import in Orderhive automatically.
If any new variants are added on Shopify to a simple product after integration, Orderhive will import the new variant only if “Instant Product Sync” is processed for that particular store.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.