This article will help you understand what product details are imported from Shopify and what information is updated back to Shopify from Cin7 Orderhive.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhive will import all your products and their variants and populate them on the Product page.
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below product fields from Shopify
Weight and weight unit
The above details are also synced for variants. If in case, Cin7 Orderhive doesn’t receive the title of the variant, it will create a title in this format: Parent product title_Red_M. This title contains the parent product’s name and the attributes of the variants.
All the imported products will get populated on the Products page. The product quantity imported from Shopify is saved under the Available field in Cin7 Orderhive. All the products will be part of the warehouse you selected during the integration.
When stock levels get updated
Whenever you change the stock in Ciin7 Orderhive or a new sales order drops on Shopify or on an integrated channel, Cin7 Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to Shopify in real-time.
Products Quick Stock Adjustment
Below is the process for quick stock adjustment:
- Go to Products tab
- Click on the On Hand quantity of the product whose stock needs to be updated.
- Enter the new quantity in the New On Hand field and click on update. The reason for stock adjustment can be specified in the Reason field.
- Quick stock adjustment can also be done by opening the detail page of a particular product.
Important Note: Cin7 Orderhive will automatically manage inventory for products only if you have kept the Push Stock Quantities option ON in the integration.
You can follow below steps to reach integration:
- Go to the left side panel of your screen.
- Go to Integrate→ Manage→ Shopify Store → Push Stock Quantities, Keeping it ON will push the stock quantities to the Shopify Stores.
Managing Product Prices
Along with the ‘on hand’ stock quantities, the retail price can also be changed for a Shopify product. The new price will get updated to Shopify in real-time. Price of a product can be edited from the product page itself under Store Listing.
- Enter the new price in the Updated Price field click on Enter to save. This will trigger Cin7 Orderhive to update the price to Shopify automatically.
New Products Sync:
After integration, if any new products are added in your Shopify store will import in Cin7 Orderhive once you click on product sync.
If any new variants are added on Shopify to a simple product after integration, Cin7 Orderhive will import the new variant only if “Instant Product Sync” is processed for that particular store.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.