Reaching Transactions Settings:
- Go to Settings on the right-hand side top of your screen
- Go to Transactions
- Payment Method is a process by which the buyer chooses to pay the seller for a transaction. There can be different payment methods like using credit or debit cards, Paypal, bank transfer, or any other method mutually decided by the buyer and seller.
- A new custom Payment Method can be added by clicking on the + icon.
- It is possible to edit or delete the newly added Payment Method by simply clicking on the method to open it and then clicking on the Delete option.
- To set a default Payment Method, select the star option which will allow you to use the same Payment Method throughout the application.
- We currently support integration with Stripe, Paypal Pro, Authorize.net and Braintree.
- These terms specify the time allowed to a buyer to pay the amount due to the seller. The payment terms can be in cash in advance, Net 30 days, Net 60 days, or any other term mutually decided by the buyer and the seller.
- To add a custom Payment term click on +. Add a name to the payment term and number of days you want to allow to the buyer to make the payment.
- Click on Add after you mention valid details.
- To edit or delete the newly added Payment Term, select Edit or Delete options shown on the detail page.
- To set a default Payment Term, select the star option which allows using the same Payment Term throughout the application.
There are two ways to define a tax.
- Add Tax
- Add Tax Group
Add tax - Allows you to add the taxes and assign them to either Orders or Purchase Orders or Both.
Tax can be edited, deleted or archived at any instance.
Add Tax Group - Allows to combine all the order taxes, purchase order taxes or both.
Assign a name to the group of taxes and then it gets applied to Orders and Purchase Orders or Both respectively.
Tax consolidation, or combined reporting, is a regime adopted in the tax or revenue legislation of a number of countries which treats a group of wholly owned or majority-owned companies and other entities (such as trusts and partnerships) as a single entity for tax purposes.
Tax groups can be edited, deleted or archived at any instance.
Cin7 Orderhive doesn't allow modifying the entire Invoice Number format, however, a prefix or suffix can be added to create custom invoice numbers.
Apart from the four predefined templates which are Simple, Standard, Lite and Minimalist, a custom template can also be created according to your business requirements.
- Select the Create Custom Template option and make a new template with all the modified details and save it.
After making all the necessary selections, click on Save.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.