- Help Center
- Sales Orders
- Bulk Order Actions
Reporting & Analytics
Update Custom Fields in SO
Updating custom fields one by one to go through each order can be a tedious task. To avoid this, Cin7 Orderhive has introduced a quick & easy way to update custom fields of sales orders in bulk via excel.
Below are the steps to update the custom fields in the sales order.
- In order to update order custom fields, you need to first export the excel to select the multiple orders in which you wish to update it.
- Go to Orders > Select the orders
- Click on More > Export Orders CFs. This will give you an excel file along with the Cin7 Orderhive ID & Custom fields.
- Open the downloaded excel file and fill in the custom fields details for orders you wish to update.
- Save the file with updated details and upload it to go through the below-mentioned path in your Cin7 Orderhive account.
- Go to Orders > Import > Update Order Custom Fields and upload the file and click on the Import button.
- Once the process is completed you’ll be able to view a log file.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.