This article will help you understand what product details are imported from Vend and what information is updated back to Vend from Orderhive.
Once integrated, Orderhive will import active listings and populate them under Products page.
Orderhive imports the below product fields from Vend:
- Brand Name
- Inventory (Quantity)
The above details are imported for variants too.
All the imported products will get populated on the Products page. The product quantity imported from Vend is saved under Available stock field in Orderhive. All the listings will be part of the warehouse you selected during the integration.
When stock levels get updated:
Whenever you change the stock in Orderhive or a new sales order drops on Vend or on any integrated channel (product listed with similar SKU on other channels or merged in Orderhive manually), Orderhive will automatically update the stock and push new stock levels to Vend.
Manual Stock Adjustment in Orderhive:
The stock can be manually adjusted here and the new stock will get updated to Vend in real-time. You can follow below steps to update the stock:
- From the Products page, go to the product whose stock needs to be adjusted and click on On Hand field to open a new pop-up box.
- Enter the new stock in New On Hand in respective Warehouse and click on Update button. On hand quantities are those quantities which are available in your Warehouse. This action will trigger Orderhive to update the stock automatically.
- When you are adjusting the New On-Hand Quantity please keep in mind the stock which you mention is Available and the Outgoing quantity added together. It signifies the total quantity stocked in your warehouse.
- The reason column is to note the reason for change in quantities of the products.
- You can also edit the stock from the product detail page. Double click on the product you want to change the quantity and then click on the On-Hand quantity. The same pop up will open and you can update the revised quantities in the New On Hand field. Click on Save once you have adjusted your quantity. The stock will be adjusted and update across all your channels.
Managing Product Prices:
Along with stock, you can even change the retail price of a Vend listing in Orderhive. The new price gets updated to Vend. You can edit the price from the inventory page or the product detail page.
Editing the price from the Products List page:
To update the price from the Products - click on the ‘Price’ which will open up a new pop-up box named ‘Price Adjustment’ which will allow you to adjust your prices for your store. Enter your updated price and click on ‘Update’ which will save the prices for your store and update across your store.
Editing the price from the Product detail page:
Enter the new price in the Retail Price field and click on Save to update. This will trigger Orderhive to update the price to Vend.
New Product Sync:
You can also use the Instant Product Sync button on “Products” page to sync new listings created on Vend.
View Archived Products:
Once a product is deleted from a store, on doing Instant Product Sync in Orderhive, the deleted product will be moved to the Archived Products list.
A product can also be archived manually from the Products page.
You can view the archived products list from Settings > Products > View Archived Products.
Clicking on View Archived Products will redirect you to the Archive products page.
These products can be unarchived or can be permanently deleted if needed.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.