Cin7 Orderhive supports integration with Walmart United States, Mexico and Walmart Canada.
Follow below steps to reach Integrations settings :
- Go to Settings on the right-hand side top of your screen
- Click on Integrations.
To integrate your Walmart store you’ll find the steps on the Integrations page.
The process of Walmart integration can be divided into two steps. In the first step we have explained how to obtain needed details from the Walmart seller account. The second step includes the details which are needed to be filled along with a basic setup.
- Click on the Add Integration button and Select Walmart.
- You will need the Client ID and Client secret ID.
- As you click on Walmart, you will see detailed step by step instructions to obtain Private Key, Consumer Id and Channel Type. You just need to follow these instructions. Please scroll down to know further steps. After following the mentioned steps click on Next.
- Enter the desired Store Name, Client ID and Client secret ID.
Cin7 Orderhive supports Walmart USA, Mexico and Walmart Canada. Applicable countries can be selected from the drop down menu.
Automatically Acknowledge Created Orders:
- Keeping this toggle ON will auto acknowledge the orders received from Walmart store - which means you will have to confirm (Acknowledge) orders in Cin7 Orderhive manually if you keep this toggle OFF.
Automatically Archive Product in Cin7 Orderhive When Deleted on Walmart Store:
- If this toggle is ON (recommended), the products will be automatically archived in Cin7 Orderhive if they are deleted on Walmart store.
- Also, it is important to note that the product gets archived only after Instant Product Sync is done and completed. The automatic archive will not work until and unless instant product sync is not performed.
- If this option is OFF, the product will stay in Cin7 Orderhive even though it is deleted on your store. You might have to manually archive it in Cin7 Orderhive if you don’t want to see the product.
Warehouses to Fulfill from:
- This shows the list of all the available warehouses whose inventory quantity should reflect on your Walmart store.
- A single warehouse, all or a combination can be selected according to the requirement.
- For example, if you turn the toggle ON for two warehouses, an addition of stock of those 2 warehouses will be reflected on the store.
This shows the list of all the available warehouses in the drop-down where you can select the one from which you want to reserve stock by default on receiving an order.
Sync Orders From:
This helps to select the appropriate date you want to sync orders from your Walmart store.
After adding and selecting all the details, click on Done to integrate your Walmart store with Cin7 Orderhive.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.