With Cin7 Orderhive, one can add and manage multiple warehouses.
Please note that only two warehouses can be added in the free trial period. Once you subscribe to a paid plan, you’ll be able to add more warehouses in your account.
Reaching Warehouse Settings:
Please follow the steps below to reach the warehouse settings:
- Click on the Settings icon on the right-hand side top of your screen
- Select the Warehouses option to open the warehouse settings.
On registering with Cin7 Orderhive, a default warehouse will be created with the country entered. A star will be displayed on the default warehouse card.
Editing Default Warehouse details:
To add/edit warehouse details, click on the warehouse card to open the details page.
The address saved in each warehouse will be considered as your warehouse shipping address. This will be used for calculating international and domestic shipping rates. So please ensure correct details are entered to avoid any discrepancies during processing orders and shipments.
To add stock locations to the warehouse, click on the Stock Locations option.
The locations can be added in two ways: Add or Import.
- To add a location by Add option, fill in the required details and click on Add to add a location:
- To add a location by Import option, import the sample file from your account first and then add it by either dragging or dropping it in the popup, once done click on Import
- Click on Save to update the details.
- Use the Add Warehouse button to create a new warehouse.
Note: FBA warehouse will be created automatically after integrating Amazon FBA store with Cin7 Orderhive.
The delete option is not available for warehouses. There are certain implications of deleting a warehouse and data from other modules might be disrupted.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.