While integrating a particular channel with Cin7 Orderhive, you can select a warehouse or a combination of warehouses from which the quantities will be reflected from Cin7 Orderhive to your online stores.
Let’s consider, there’s a need to show the total quantity present in all existing warehouses on a particular online store. For this, create the warehouses in Cin7 Orderhive and assign the correct quantities for each product in the corresponding warehouses.
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on the required store’s integration and select all the warehouses to fulfill from by turning ON the toggle button of each warehouse.
- Click on Save to save the settings.
- In case you don’t want the quantity of any particular warehouse to be shown in the store, simply turn OFF the toggle button for that warehouse and save the changes.
- It is also possible to apply formulas to the quantity by adding or subtracting a particular value or percentage of the Incoming quantity present on a particular product.
- After saving the changes, press the sync button available on the Product listing page in order to sync the quantities according to the changes made.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.