Cin7 Orderhive provides integration with WooCommerce, the most customizable eCommerce platform for online sellers. With this integration, you can automate the inventory update process and streamline your order and shipping operations across multiple stores. Here are the steps to integrate WooCommerce account with Cin7 Orderhive:
- Go to Integrations > WooCommerce & click on the WooCommerce integration icon
- Enter WooCommerce store name which will be used all across the Cin7 Orderhive account
- Enter WooCommerce store URL.
- Enter Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Key.
- Select warehouses to fulfill the orders from. The stock in the selected warehouses will be reflected on the WooCommerce store
- Select the default warehouse - This is the warehouse from which stock will be reserved by default when an order will sync from WooCommerce store
- Select Order Sync date - Orders created on this date or after this date will get synced in Cin7 Orderhive
- Click on Done and the system will be redirected to WooCommerce login page.
- Kindly login to the WooCommerce account and grant Cin7 Orderhive access to your WooCommerce account.
The below image represents the integration flow between WooCommerce and Cin7 Orderhive.
Not getting what you need, contact our Cin7 Orderhive expert immediately.