This article will help you understand what product details are synced from WooCommerce and what information is updated back to WooCommerce from Cin7 Orderhive.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhive will sync all your products and their variants and populate them on the Inventory page.
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below product fields from WooCommerce:
Cin7 Orderhive imports variants too. However, before syncing, please ensure that the variants are assigned SKU and you keep Parent SKU and SKU of variants unique.
Note: Cin7 Orderhive doesn’t import products under “Product type: Private”. This is not supported by WooCommerce API yet.
All WooCommerce products will get populated on the Products page. The inventory is saved under the Available stock field in Cin7 Orderhive. All the products will be part of the default warehouse you selected while integrating your store.
Whenever you change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive or a new sales order drops on WooCommerce or on any integrated channel, Cin7 Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to WooCommerce in real-time.
Here’s how you can change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive manually:
Quick stock adjustment helps you make fast and smooth changes in the stock as and when required. It allows you to change the stock of products one by one and record the reason for the change as well. This can be done from the Products list page itself. Below is the process for quick stock adjustment:
- Go to the Products tab
- Click on the On Hand quantity of the product whose stock needs to be updated. The highlighted blue color signifies it is an editable field.
- Enter the new quantity in the New On Hand field and click on update. The reason for stock adjustment can be specified in the Reason field.
- The updated Available QTY will get pushed to your online store provided the Quantity Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it does not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Quantity Updates.
Here’s how you can change the price in Cin7 Orderhive manually:
- Click on the product and it’ll open the product details page.
- Scroll down and you’ll see a list of stores on which the product is listed.
- There’s an option called the Updated price, enter the amount there and hit the Enter key. That's to update the quantity and push it to the channel.
New Products Sync
After integrating your channel, new products can be synced by using the Sync button on the Products page. In a day, you can only sync new products 4 times.
- Go to the Products page.
- Just between the Products logo and Search option, there’s a circular button.
- Click on that symbol and it’ll open a drop-down with the store names.
- Now, click on the store's name from which you wish to sync new products. Any new products added to your store will now start syncing in Cin7 Orderhive and get populated on the Products page.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.