Invoices and payments can be synced to Xero by either creating them in bulk or one by one for every order.
Create Invoices in bulk:
- Select multiple orders from the order listing page and click on Create Invoices. Doing so will trigger Orderhive to automatically push Invoices to Xero.
- To create invoice for a specific order, go to the Order detail page by double clicking the order and then click on Create Invoice.
Log payments in bulk:
- Select multiple orders from the order listing page and click on Log payments. Doing so will trigger Orderhive to automatically push payments to Xero.
- To log payment for a specific order, go to the Order detail page by double clicking the order and then click on Log payment.
Invoice details Orderhive sends to Xero
- Products - Product description, price, discounts, sales tax and product's sales and purchase account (selected during Integration)
- Customer Details - Name, email, phone, billing address
- Document Numbers - Orderhive Invoice Number (if Configured during integration)
- Reference Number (sales Channel Order Number/Orderhive Channel Order Number)
Before pushing to invoice to Xero, Orderhive checks the following:
Note: If the products are not found, Orderhive creates a new product with inventory (if enabled).
Orderhive can add full and partial payments to authorized Xero invoices when a payments account is specified (during Integration).
To view if the invoices and payments have synced correctly with Xero,
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Xero
- Check the Sync Account Error Log.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.