Etsy is a popular e-commerce marketplace focused on handmade and vintage products. Connect your Etsy marketplace account with Cin7 Orderhive to manage the stock & order processing operations.
The below image shows the integration flow between Etsy and Cin7 Orderhive:
Here are the steps to integrate Etsy marketplace account with Cin7 Orderhive:
- Go to Integrations > Marketplaces > Etsy & click on the Etsy integration icon
- Enter Etsy store name which will be used all across the Cin7 Orderhive account
- Enter Etsy shop name & whether inactive listings needs to be synced or not
- Select warehouses to fulfill the orders from. The stock in the selected warehouses will be reflected on the Etsy store
- Select the default warehouse - This is the warehouse from which stock will be reserved by default when an order will sync from Etsy store
- Select Order Sync date - Orders created on this date or after this date will get synced in Cin7 Orderhive
- Click on Done and the system will be redirected to the Etsy login page. Kindly login to the Etsy marketplace account and grant Cin7 Orderhive access to Etsy marketplace.
- Cin7 Orderhive will start importing products, sales orders, and customers from the Etsy shop once the above steps are completed.
Note: Please make sure to go through the Do’s & Dont’s of Etsy integration
Not getting what you need, contact our Cin7 Orderhive expert immediately.